How we protect you from viruses & bacteria:
Escape Room Park City protects your heath by:
- Spraying a disinfectant spray in the rooms
- Wiping down the handheld items with disinfecting wipes
- Providing hand sanitizer in each room
- Having hand sanitizer in the lobby for use
- Provide tissues in the lobby for use
- Providing gloves for people to wear
- Ensuring employees are washing their hands frequently
What you can do:
- Stay home if you are sick
- wash your hands, including back of hands, frequently
- cough and sneeze into elbow or tissue
- use hand sanitizer
- stay hydrated
- eat well
These are unprecedented times. The County has a mandatory closure for more than 20 people at a time. We are closing as of today, but will see if we can do one room at a time, if there isn't widespread cases this week.
Our normal policy is that you can reschedule your rooms within 3 months. We are extending the time to one year due to the coronavirus.
At this point the State is saying that business should run normally, but wash everything. We are doing just that.
136 Heber Ave, #207
office@EscapeRoomParkCity.com Copyright © Escape Room Park City | All Rights reserved